Disclaimer: I received all items in this complimentary VoxBox in exchange for an honest review of each product. All opinions are my own!
One of my favorite little benefits of doing this whole blogging thing has been trying different products! I am totally frugal and get in kind of a rut when I’m purchasing items for my family. So, having a chance to try something new has been fun!
This round, I received the Mom Life box. There was a little something for everyone in the family to try!
- Mott’s Sensibles Apple Raspberry Juice: As soon as I opened the box, my 19 month old BEGGED for the juice. He didn’t completely understand that he needed to wait so Mommy could take some pictures first. I sat down and split the juice between the two kids and me. Most of mine ended up refilling their cups because they liked it so much! We tend to keep juice as a special treat around here, not as an every day necessity. We all liked the flavor of this juice! It was sweet, but not overly sweet. I particularly liked that it had 30% less sugar than leading brands without using artificial sweeteners. The only downside for me was the size of the bottle. I wouldn’t give a whole one to my kids at this age, but it’s a great size for them to split.
- Dove Men+Care Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant: My husband already uses the Dove Men+Care family of products, so he definitely likes the brand. He is typically a stick deodorant guy, but was willing to try this one out! He said it smelled great and worked well. He probably won’t switch to spray for every day use, but it’s a great backup to have!
- Vera Wang Embrace French Lavender and Tuberose Perfume: After working in hospitals and clinics, then having children with sensitive skin, I have gotten out of the habit of wearing perfume daily. So, it has been a while since I’ve tried a new scent! I really enjoyed the lavender and tuberose combination. It was feminine, without being too flowery. I think it’s a really great perfume for date night! Or, really, any occasion that gets me to pull my hair out of a messy bun. . .
- Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Foam Conditioner: I tried this one a couple different ways. First, I applied it in the shower, washed it out, and then let my hair air dry. It felt just a little sticky, like I had put gel in it or something. So, a couple days later, I applied it in the shower, washed it out, and then styled my hair with the blow dryer. That made a huge difference! My hair was soft and smooth, and even looked good the next day. I decided that it would work best to treat it like a mousse that I apply in the shower. It smelled really nice and I always think that foam is fun to use.
- Bark Box Dog Toy: Well, we don’t have a dog, so I can’t give a full review on this item, but it does seem to be of great quality! My kids haven’t destroyed it yet! We’ll spread the BarkBox love to a pooch in our family.